TD Charitable Foundation Awards $2.5 Million in 2013 Housing for Everyone Initiative
Howard G. Buffett Foundation Awards $3.7 Million to Rwandan Government
Philanthropic Funding to Fight HIV/AIDS Flat Since 2007, Report Finds
Carleton, St. Olaf Colleges Receive $1.4 Mellon Foundation Grant
Seven More Families, Individuals Sign ‘Giving Pledge’
Foundation CEOs See Limited Overall Progress Toward Goals, Survey Finds
$2.5 Million Fund to Bolster NYC Human Service Providers
OHSU Pitches $200 Million Bond Offering in Support of Knight Challenge
The report from Funders Concerned About AIDS found that philanthropic support for HIV/AIDS initiatives in low- and middle-income countries was essentially flat in 2011 and has remained at roughly the same level since 2007....
- SIBs: Private Gain or Public Good?
- From For-Profit to Not-for-Profit: Exploding Myths About Sector Switchers
- Weekend Link Roundup (December 7-8, 2013)
- [Infographic] Hungry Planet: Consumption Around the Globe
- Minding the Ps and Ts of Funder Collaboration
- Nelson Mandela, July 18, 1918 - December 5, 2013