Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations – University Advancement
The Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations is responsible for developing approaches for maximizing support from private organizations, primarily foundations and corporations. To achieve this goal, the Director performs a number of related functions, including information gathering, strategy development, prospect research direction and analysis, project in-take and screening, and activities that encourage cross-unit collaboration and facilitate the creation of interdisciplinary proposals. The work will focus on local, national and international organizations capable of providing major gifts and grants (defined as a gift of $25,000 or greater) to support innovative education and research programs across a range of disciplines. This position reports to the Executive Director of University Advancement.
The Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations has three primary areas of work assignment:
Program Development and Management
- Bachelor’s degree and five years of progressively responsible experience in fundraising, including extensive work developing complex proposals that focus on corporate and foundation donors OR equivalent combination of education and experience which clearly demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Experience working with foundation administrators, corporate executives and other relevant professionals.
- Demonstrated computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for correspondence, special reports, spreadsheets, databases, forms, etc.
- Experience using Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge software.
- Master’s degree.
- Experience performing prospect research and qualification.
- Knowledge of alumni relations/development/advancement principles.
- Experience working within a higher education setting.
Central Washington University is an AA/EEO/Title IX Institution.
Application Instructions: Please visithttps://jobs.cwu.edu/postings/4494